[CipherShed Devs] Smart Card Testing

Derek Jackson derek at bluesky-software.co.uk
Sun Dec 28 19:10:03 CST 2014

Hi,

Just tested a container file encrypted using a keyfile, put the keyfile
on a smart card and all went as expected when mounting the container. Cool!

Only thing I was confused about was that I originally installed the 64
bit version of OpenSC (opensc-0.14.0-win64.msi) and CipherShed could not
see the DLL in the Security Token path. Even though the "Select PKCS"
dialogue was showing the System32 folder as the path, the content was
from the SysWOW folder. I replaced the 64 bit version with the 32bit
version then all worked as expected.

DerekJ